Sunday 22 November 2015

Preliminary Task - Evaluation

Through completing the Preliminary task we came across some strengths and some weaknesses.
Throughout most of the task we didn't have many weaknesses, only at the very beginning when it took us sometime to agree on a narrative for our short video and when we were unable to find a location that was quite enough to film in. Though we over came these, as we managed to come up with an idea that worked well and put in a sound floor and sound effects to cover up the noisy conditions we had to film in. obviously the dialogue and mise en scene didn't fit perfectly as it is very unlikely that a girl would get revenge on her cheating boyfriend in a school, though as this was the only space available for us we had to work with it, my final piece will be more professional than this, set in a more appropriate place to the narrative. I think that the strengths of this piece was that even though we came across problems such as being asked to stop filming in a room during the middle of filming, etc. we were able to get through them and still come out with a fully functioning short clip which turned out as I had hoped. I also think that my group worked very well together in making this video, and we came out with a piece that had good camera angles and the editing was done well.
Overall through doing this prelim task, I learnt lots on how to edit using Adobe Premium Pro and how to film properly with the use of angles and interesting shots. I feel as if the things that went wrong in the prelim task are things that I know now not to do when it comes to my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment